An annual physical exam is the first and most important step in providing your pet with a long, healthy, and happy life. We understand that each patient needs an individualized medical program, and we pride ourselves on taking the time to discuss a plan that most benefits both you and your pet's health.
Wellness visits include a full physical exam of your pet from head to toe performed by a veterinarian. They also include counseling on:
- Recommended core and non-core vaccines
- Flea, tick, and heart worm preventation
- Gastrointestinal parasite testing (fecal exams) and deworming
- When to spay or neuter
- Behavior and training issues
- Opportunity to pursue routine lab work (blood tests, urine tests, etc.)
- And any additional questions you may have!